Administrative Assistant Job Details
Rosini Furniture Service – Mineola, NY
Full time: M-F, 9 – 5:00 (35-hour week)
Seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to assist owner in managing office responsibilities, including bookkeeping. We are seeking someone who is extremely organized, can handle multi-tasking with ease & professionalism, and basically a self-starter working independently as well as working along-side of the company owner. This is a multi-task position.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable – QuickBooks skill a must
· Payroll – QuickBooks
· Microsoft word – creating documents: estimates, memos, faxes, etc.
· Excel – occasionally creating financial spread sheets
· Communication: excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills in both verbal & written.
· Schedules appointments; deliveries, etc.
· General office duties: greet client & vendor walk-ins, opening & distribution of mail, review incoming mail, emails (Outlook), and phone messages, filing, etc.
· Maintain master file client/supplier contact manager.
· Purchase supplies for office, workshop, clients and personal.
· Must drive; local errands as needed – bank deposits, postal runs, supplies, etc.
· Coordinate outside vendors for all matters relating to jobs, servicing equipment, third party vendors, etc.
· Maintain filing system; both electronic and manual.
· Ability to operate a computer, calculator, 3-in-1 printer/fax/scanner (general office equipment)
· Other tasks as needed by owner.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task & prioritize
· Well organized and detailed
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook & QuickBooks
· Administration: 2 years
· Microsoft Office: 2 years
· QuickBooks: 2 years – at least in Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable, General Ledger
· Driver’s license
· Hourly Rate & Health Insurance TBD ,1 Week Paid vacation,7 Paid holidays,3 Paid sick days